Local SEO is a hot topic for Google and is essential to small businesses that operate on a regional as opposed to a national level. To find your brand through search, you may need nearby customers if you are running a small or multi-location business. This is when you need a local SEO strategy where you can connect with highly motivated customers looking for your products by optimizing your business for local search. Local SEO is a great investment as it makes your site appear on SERPs in a specific location where the strategy lies on marketing your product brand and services to local leads and customers.
What is local SEO?
Local SEO aka local search engine optimization is a process of optimizing the web presence of your business to show up when nearby customers or targeted audience makes a search related to your business. Local SEO is important and essential for brick and mortar businesses because-
- Local search intent is specific that connects with the customers by utilizing targeting in their marketing strategy.
- Local search provides you with more customer visits to your website.
- There is a high purchase intent in local searches
What do you mean by optimizing your local SEO?
Optimizing your local SEO means there will be more leads, web traffic and conversions as the strategy will be more relevant to your base of local customers. Not only that but it would also help you to compete more effectively against larger National brands where you can neutralize the advantages of bigger brands by focusing on specific local SEO tools. This is because bigger brands rely on brand recognition, routinely optimizes for broader keywords instead of value proposition to bring in traffic, thus with specific strategies and focusing on specific local SEO tools you can easily neutralize the national brands.
How will you optimize your local search?
- The first and foremost thing is to make sure your site is mobile-friendly, that is it can be responsive and adapted to any screen size. As many people use their mobile devices to search for local businesses so mobile-friendliness is especially essential for local search.
- You must add your business address to your site along with all the contact details and address location as location-based structured data makes it quite easier for search engines to identify the location of your business.
- You must create your Google my business page as creating a Google my business page for each location may help your business to appear in the rich listing thus reaching the targeting audience.
- You must pay attention to NAP consistency as it will make it easier for search engines to rank and recognize your site.
- You must optimise and target your site for local keywords as optimising other pages across your site with popular locally focused keywords in addition to optimising your primary pages for locations and categories will drive more traffic to your site.
Why choose PRNewsAgency.com?
The PRNewsAgency delivers to every corner of your marketing ecosystem from strategy to research to execution. We has the expertise and services to deliver campaigns that work with result-driven, next level Technology, strategies and perfect marketing campaigns along with passionate marketing pros. PRNewsAgency understands your business on a deep level and focuses on strong results. We help you to turn site visitors into conversion and helps in advertising on Facebook and other social media platforms.
Fighting to climb the SERPs can be tough for businesses, especially if you’re a small business with limited resources.
But local SEO is critical to your business success. As people rely more on search engines and online reviews to find what they need, you have to boost local rankings to get found online.
Local SEO isn’t a stand-alone endeavor. You also need to use SEO and social media marketing to boost your rankings.
Online efforts are always a reflection of offline realities. If your business is bad, your reviews will be, too. So, focus on building the best business you can.